The Chief Executive Officer of the Multimedia Group, Kwasi Twum, was among the business executives who picked top spots on this year’s Ghana’s Most Respected CEO rankings.
Mr Twum was the third Most Respected CEO whilst Messrs Prince Kofi Amoabeng of UT Financial Services and Ken Ofori Atta of Databank respectively took the first and second positions.
UT Financial Services was also adjudged the Most Respected Company whilst MTN and Databank were voted second and third Most Respected Companies respectively.
The prestigious event is organised by PricewaterhouseCoopers in collaboration with the Business and Financial Times. It is an annual event to engender good corporate governance and best industry practices in the business community.
Ghana’s Most Respected CEO
1. Prince Kofi Amoabeng, UT Financial Services
2. Ken Ofori Atta, Databank Group Limited
3. Kwasi Twum, Multimedia Group Limited
4. Tony Oteng Gyasi, Tropical Cables and Conductors
5. Alhaji Asumah Bandah, Antrac
6. Joyce Ayeh, Ghana Chamber of Mines
7. Philip Sowah, Zain Country Manager
8. Albert Ocran, Combert Impressions
9. Patrick Awuah, Ashesi University
10. Martin Mensah, Kasapreko
11. Ernest Bediako, Ernest Chemist
12. David Venn, Vodafone
Ghana’s Most Respected Companies (In descending order)
The UT, MTN, Unilever, Databank, Guinness Ghana, Multimedia, Nestle, Coca Cola, Zain, Ecobank
Story by Fiifi Koomson/Myjoyonline.com/Ghana